-
December 12th, 2003, 08:15 AM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
-
December 15th, 2003, 10:28 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The theater in my little town is offering slide projectors through Kodak at $50.00 .. [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
-
January 14th, 2004, 11:49 AM
#3
Inactive Member
guess I was one of the 18,000 who bought a slide projector last year! And yes, I shoot Kodachrome 35mm almost exclusively...both the K64 and K200.
-
January 14th, 2004, 08:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
For hardcore slide projector users this is probably good news as the value of them will go down making equipment even cheaper. I'd rather have Kodak still making them though just to keep up slide film use.
Digital will never be able to match the quality vs price in home projection.
-
January 20th, 2004, 03:52 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Actually I think digital, both still and video, will eventually match and then surpass film in quality, price and every other aspect that you can name, but it's going to be years, perhaps decades, before it happens.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks